- Medical insurance. Pays for medical care at the doctor and hospital.
- Life insurance. Pays a sum of money if the insured dies.
- Disability insurance. Pays a stream of money if the insured is unable to earn income.
- Long Term Care insurance. Provides funds to cover the costs of caring for an individual’s needs when they are not able.
- Property & Casualty insurance. Provides funds to fix or replace a physical object (home, car, jewelry, etc.).
- Liability insurance. Pays the claim in the event you are sued. There are many additional types of insurance based on specific needs and situations; consult a qualified professional to ensure your unique needs are properly addressed.